Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just got a call from Jonathon in NC and he said that they barely even got rain from tropical storm Hanna. The county that he is in had a 7:30 pm curfew last night so they had to stay in their barracks until this morning. He said that they get more rain from a thunderstorm then they did from this storm.

Anyway, today John and I went to look at another repo house to clean. We are friends with a guy that works at a bank in Bloomfield and we just got done cleaning a house for him. Now he wants us to do this one also. I guess we did too good of a job. John and I go in and remove the large items into the dumpter and then Emily and I go in and do the cleaning. Emily actually enjoys herself and never complained. I was so proud of her. After we got back from looking at the house, we changed and headed over to the Antique Show. We normally go on Sunday but I thought maybe it would not be so busy on Saturday. Wrong! At 1:30 there were still lines for ALL food stands at least 30 min. long. We ate and enjoyed ourselves never-the-less. Tonight we are babysitting for my friends three girls. John is sitting outside with Trin, Makayla, and Brooklyn while I am sitting here listening for the baby. I think I got the better end of the deal. Well, I need to go and get the girls inside and in the bath.

No comments: