Friday, September 19, 2008

I Went Back To High School!

After 5 weeks I finally got called to sub. at the high school today. I was a nervous wreck this morning and kept telling myself "I am 29 yrs old, and graduated 11 yrs ago; they will not hurt me"! The classroom had definately changed alot in 11 yrs! Needless to say I made it just fine and it was not near as bad as I was afraid it was going to be.

Jean, I got your message and I will show Jordan the big buck as soon as I can. As for coming to Lou's for dinner, I am so sorry. We are trying to keep Trinity on a pretty tight schedule for school so it was a little late in the evening for her and I didn't know exactly what we were going to do since it was raining. As for Annie and Jordan, she doesn't get home from school until around seven on Thursdays and I know they hated to miss you too. Anyway, sorry I missed you guys but thanks for keeping up with us on my blog. I read yours every time!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I was just a little freaked too when I first started to sub. Jr High kids are the worst to handle in my experience. High school kids just ignore and talk about anything in front of you but usually behave. Elementary was the funniest because they are so eager to please(usually).

Later