Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kindergarten

Well it's official, Trinity is now in Kindergarten. We went and got her teacher today and seen her room. So far she is still excited about it. Her teacher is also the lady that is over VBS so Trin knows her and she knows that she is nice.

Monday I took Trin, her friend Makayla, Nicole and Emily to Holiday World. We had a lot of fun and it was a nice way to end the summer. Trin was 2 1/2 inches to short to ride the roller coasters but she did ride the Zinga water slide. This is the one that shoots your tube into the big funnel. She rode with Emily, Nicole and Makayla. I stood by and watched thinking there was NO way I was getting on that! As I stood on the platform waiting for them to come down, I kept thinking to myself "what have I done, letting her go on that". They thought this was the best ride and wanted to go again. Here are some pictures to sum up that day. I didn't take pictures inside the water park because I didn't want to get my camera wet.




Tuesday I had a follow up with my surgeon and he said everything looks good. He wants me to continue therapy for 4 weeks because I have a "catch" in my knee. He thinks it is from my knee cap not moving properly. If this is not resolved by October, he will go in with scopes and clean up scar tissue. Hopefully this does not have to happen.

No comments: