Friday, July 25, 2008

I Graduated!

After 10 1/2 weeks I finally graduated from physical therapy! For those of you that don't know, I had ACL reconstruction done on May 13th. Clint said today that as long as my surgeon on Tuesday does not recommend more therapy, we are done. I am having a couple of problems with my knee so hopefully this does not require anymore surgeries and I get a good report.

I spoke to Jon today and he also graduated and went up a rank to Lance Corporal and got his official pin. He also said that there is a 90% chance that he will be leaving for Iraq on Sept. 25th. He will know for sure within a week. This news was kind of unexpected because when he first arrived at his new base in NC he said that he would be going in Sept. Then he was informed that his battalion had already started training and he couldn't go. Now today they said that a spot had opened up and asked if he wanted to go. Of course he said yes. When he goes he will always be on a base in an air conditioned trailer because of his job working with electronics. This makes me feel better knowing that he won't be doing anything too dangerous.

Jordan and Annie came over tonight and we attempted to play cards. Jordan always gets irritated because we normally do more talking than playing but we still have fun. It is still hard to believe that they are finally married. We like to tease her about her curfew because until the day of the wedding she still had a curfew! So far married life seems to be going ok.

No comments: