Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Trinity's Birthday Party Part 2

I have been working on this post for a couple of hours now and I can not figure out how to put my slideshow in my post. Tera or Mandi please help me!! As you can see by the time of this post I am past frustrated and I will make due with two different posts.
The slideshow is of Trinity's 6th birthday party last weekend. She had lots of fun, friends, and candy. We had silly string this year and I would not recommend. The kids wanted to shoot each other and their parents and when you shoot point blank it comes out in liquid form. Needless to say clothes where stained and the parents that had this in their hair did NOT think this was funny. (me included)
That's all for now. I will post more later. Everything sounded more interesting a couple of hours ago. ;)

1 comment:

Amber Velazco said...

Ah, I'm so glad I found your blog! Trinity is a doll and looks so much like you. I can't believe she is 6. Oh, wasn't it yesterday that we were drinking mountain dews all day and riding the spree? I miss you guys!!!