Sunday, August 10, 2008

Catch Up!

I can't believe it's been over a week since I posted. It has been so busy this past week. My friend and her three girls came and stayed with us for one week straight so that was an adjustment. I finally quit trying to organize the toys because I seen that it was pointless. Yesterday I organized the toy room and put everything back where it is suppose to be. Thursday and Friday I helped my friend move into a house and helped her unpack everything which was a job. Saturday my grandma Miller moved to a new house in Montgomery so I also helped with the unpacking there. Today John and I replanted my garden since my green beans and peas never came up this spring. The lady at the greenhouse said that I could still plant so I planted six rows of beans and four rows of peas. Tomorrow is the last day before school starts so we are counting down for that also. My brother Jonathon never heard any more about going to Iraq so he won't be leaving on this tour but will next year when his battalion goes again. Anyway, I need to get Trin out of the bath and get to bed.

No comments: