Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten!!

We are trying to figure out if Trinity is more tom-boy or girly-girl because yesterday she got sooo mad because her baby dolls kept falling off of her four-wheeler while she was driving. So I rigged up her wagon with a tarp strap so she could fill it up with babies! She is a little reckless with her "passengers" and some have still bounced out. She informed me yesterday after a baby fell out that "it's probably dead mom" and I informed her that I thought maybe she could just take it to the hospital. What a girl.







As you can see in this picture, the baby bed is not right-side-up!



Today was her first day of kindergarten and she still wanted to ride the bus. We actually got to the bus stop and on the bus with very few tears. She is not a morning person so 6:30 came very early. As you can see in this picture, she prefers to cuddle up with her pillow and blanket to watch cartoons. She thought she was freeezing.



We had to dry a few tears to take this picture. (I should have flipped this picture but I was given strict instructions this morning before she left to have these pictures on my blog when she got home!)



Luckily I was pretty busy today so that kept my mind occupied througout the day but needless to say this last hour is dragging and I have butterflies waiting for the bus to come. I had therapy this morning, made a Wal-Mart run, canned five more quarts of tomato juice, made brownies for Trin and of course, posted on my blog. Well I need to go find something else to occupy the last half hour but will update later on how today went.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Melissa,

You have quite a well rounded girl there, riding the 4-wheeler with her baby dolls! Doesn't it just feel like your heart is tearing in two? You want them to grow up normally but you want them to stay little at the same time.

Sue