Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's Been Awhile, Again

I know it's been awhile since I posted on here but life seems to move too fast. Since I posted last I went to my first drs. appointement and my estimated due date in Jan. 6th. I didn't see the dr. only the nurse so I go back on June 1st to see the dr. We had our annual yard sale which is always crazy but we always do really well. We are going to have another one on June 6th with the Odon yard sales to see if we can sell the rest! My brother Jon is home this week and we have been enjoying him being around. He has spent some of his evenings racing go-carts with dad down at the Miller race track in Montgomery. This is dads new hobby and thinks it is great! We went to Rachel's graduation on Friday, she's finally done and will start VU this fall. Two more days of school left and Trinity will be in first grade! It's hard to imagine she will be seven in July. When Trin goes to Jr. High I will be putting one in kindergarten and starting all over!! Leighann's sister and family were here from Nebraska for graduation. Leighann's neice and Trinity are best friends and played all day yesterday. Even at the race track last night they were running around and playing. They don't get to come very often but Trinity takes off with her friend like they see each other every day. It's so cool!

2 comments:

Braylei Dawn said...

Aleiah and Trin sure are a blast together! Love ya!

Wendy Gingerich said...

well, melissa, sounds like you should have the third child soon after the second!

;)