Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Break!

I have not posted since the end of school and now we only have like 3-4 weeks left before school starts again! Where has the summer went?! We haven't done a whole lot of anything. We normally go to Florida over Memorial day but because of ball season this year it just didn't work out. We were planning on going in July, but I decided that Florida in July is not my cup of tea this year! It's one thing to be hot, it's another thing to be hot and pregnant! We are in the middle of another remodel at our house. We have been gradually pulling out all of our carpet and refinishing the hardwood floor underneath and we are finally on the last part. Yeah!!!! My house is carpet free!! John will start the sanding when he gets home on Thursday. Trinity celebrated her 7th birthday on July 15th and had a really good time. I can't believe she's seven already.
This past week we had a bunch of family up from Florida. Dads brother Fred and his wife Diane, their daughter Tina and her husband Mark and son Chase, and their other daughter Amy and her husband Scott and their kids Leyton and Haven. We hung out with them all week and Trinity made some new friends. She already talking about how when we go to Florida next year that we have to go down and see Haven. Thursday we went to Holiday World with everyone and had a really good time, even though I had to sit on the sidelines this year! Friday I canned the first of many tomatoes for the year. It's almost time to sign up for school again and we can't wait to find out who her teacher is and who is all in her class. I'm not sure if I will be subbing again this year or not. We are waiting to see what happens. That's all for now. I will try to post more later. Oh yeah, Jonathon will be coming home Aug. 6th through Aug. 17th. Just a couple more weeks!!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Glad you are having a great summer. Being pregnant is great,don't ya think? I loved every minute of it! Love ya all!