Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Trinity & Braylei

We have been outside playing alot these last couple of days and cleaning up the yard. I am sure everyone else has been too. Today is suppose to be the last nice day for awhile, so we took advantage of it. LeighAnn, Rachel and Nicole brought Braylei in so we could all go for a walk. Trin decided that it would be best to put her and Braylei in the wagon and we could just pull them. :) I just think she didn't want to walk. It was a good thing that we had lots of people to take turns pulling the wagon, we probably had a combined weight of around 70lbs. Talk about a workout! Here are some pictures of our day and alot of Braylei's "firsts".



I misspelled Makayla's name in the slide but I didn't want to go back to fix it, oh well. We had a scare last night as our other dog Layla starting having seizures. The vet is hoping it is a vitamin deficiency (sp?) so we are going to try dog vitamins. He said seizures are common in Chihauhau's but not until they are much older. Hopefully the vitamins will work. Anyway, that's all for now. I probably won't update for a few days, but hopefully I can update with a Cougar win on Saturday!!

1 comment:

Braylei Dawn said...

Those pics of the girls really turned out well, I love Trins hair sticking straight out cuz it didnt really look like she was in mid air