Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Here I Go Again

It has been six months since my knee surgery and tomorrow I go under the knife again. I have a screw in my shine that they put in during my first surgery and it has been causing alot of discomfort, so tomorrow they are going to take it out. He should be able to just do a local anethesia, but just in case I have to have general, I can't have food or drink after midnight! The worst part, my surgery is not until 2:30 PM! I don't know how I will function with no drink that long since I am always sipping on something all day, normally a Mt. Dew, so I will probably sneak a couple sips of water. Anyway, think of me tomorrow with every bite you eat and every drink you take!
Trinity is having her first program in kindergarten tomorrow evening and she is terrified. I am sure there will be lots of tears. As long as I can get her on the stage we might be fine!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Shoot I'd like to come but Bridgette has a b-ball game. Tell her I said good luck and she will be fine. Hope your procedure goes well. I'll be thinking about you when I have my meals. haha