Saturday, November 8, 2008

Alot has happened since my last post. My friend that I was talking about ended up passing away the following morning on her 40th b-day. It was so sad. John came home from Iowa that Sat., Sunday I went to the viewing, and Monday I went to the funeral. Then I worked at the school for the next two weeks. Last night we took the girls (Trinity and Makayla) to the movies to see Madagascar 2 and I was a little disappointed. It was funny but not as good as the last one. John, Trinity, and I all went up to the craft show at the high school this morning and then a friend of Trin's came this afternoon. Tonight, John and I are going back to the movies to watch a more grown up film, "Fire Watch". We have heard that it is really good. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments: