Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Recap

Saturday morning we went to an Easter egg hunt at Elnora. Normally they have a really good hunt, but this year I was not very impressed. Trin had fun so I guess that's all that matters. Then that afternoon we finally had our first ball practice, in the mud! Sunday, we went to Crystal's for lunch and another egg hunt. Needless to say, we have plenty of candy. After getting home from Crystal's, we went down to John's aunt Melodys house for a get together with the Knepp family. Now we are off to bed to get ready for another busy week. I have all next week scheduled to sub. at school. I was scheduled all last week also. I will probably work the rest of the school year. I have been booked solid since February, which is a good thing.


2 comments:

Donna C said...

Emily, Looking at Trin is looking at a miniature you. Her big blue eyes are gorgeous.It was muddy here too so at church the 1100 hundred eggs were hidden in the church and a big barn. You talk about wild!

Donna C said...

Sorry I used Emily instead of Melissa. Must have been having a senior moment!